Effective: 09.01.2017 This notice is subject to change.
1. We publish and sell paperback books and ebooks at the retail level only. For wholesale orders please contact Ingram Content Group. The paperback books are printed and shipped directly from our printer within 7-12 business days for US orders. We are not able to ship international orders at this time.
We also deliver digital files of our ebooks direct to your email inbox once payment is received and processed, usually within 18 to 24 hours. The default format is PDF. At this time we are not selling EPUBs directly. Please use the links provided for each title.
2. We will not divulge the details of your financial information to any third party except by Federal subpoena, nor with advertisers. The information is kept for record keeping and tax purposes ONLY.
3. All orders must be prepaid. Please use our PayPal buttons or our Credit Card Order Form to transmit your order. The form is used to process your payment through Quickbook Payments and it is secure to use. See the order form for more information. If you use a credit card or PayPal, your statement will show the charge as paid to: TM Moore. In all cases, if your card is declined we cannot fill your order. It takes about 24 hours to process and confirm your payment. If there are any problems with filling your order we will notify you promptly.
4. Sales tax: We do not collect sales tax but remit it out of pocket at the end of the year as a courtesy to our customers.
5. Shipping: We offer FREE shipping to the United States only for the printed books regardless of the total dollar amount in your order. We notify you when your order is shipped as soon as it is completed. All shipping times are estimates and not guarantees, as they may be affected by factors over which we have no control, including the weather, an incorrect delivery address or other delivery restrictions. You should receive your purchase within 7-12 business days (no weekends) depending on the destination. We are not responsible for loss or damaged shipments as the conditions of delivery are also beyond our control. Please report your loss or damage claim to the shipping service.
6. Returns: To return a printed book, simply contact us, and ship it to our physical address once we give it to you. Buyers are responsible for any return postage.
7. Refunds: Please do not request a refund through PayPal. PayPal has recently changed its procedures so that payments can be delayed for up to 21 days. We will set up the refund to ensure you get the funds back as soon as possible. No refund will be granted without a return. If there is any irregularity with the return we will notify you. Ebooks are not returnable, so no refund will be granted for them.
8. Due to time constraints we prefer to deal by email. All questions, suggestions, comments and notices should be sent to: email@example.com. Emails will be responded to in the order they are received. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Abusive emails will not be responded to.
I hope your online shopping experience is quick, easy, and pleasant. Thank you for your attention. -- Theresa M. Moore
Home ♦ Back to Top
©2017 Antellus®, all rights reserved.