Information For Buyers
1. Antellus® publishes and sells paperback books and ebooks at the retail level only. The paperback books are printed and shipped directly from our printer within 10-15 business days for US orders ONLY. We are not able to ship international orders at this time. You can use the ISBNs to search for the books on your favorite book store's site, where they are equipped to ship to other destinations. Shipping charges may apply.
The links to digital files of our ebooks are transmitted to you in the email confirmation of your order once payment is received and processed, usually within 12 to 18 hours. The default format is PDF. Please use our Nook links to order your epubs. They will not be as complete or readable as our PDFs.
2. We will not divulge the details of your financial information to any third party except by Federal subpoena, nor with advertisers. The information is kept for record keeping and tax purposes ONLY.
3. All orders must be prepaid. Please use a PayPal button to transmit your order to us. If you use a credit card or PayPal, your statement will show the charge as paid to: TM Moore. In all cases, if your card is declined we cannot fill your order. If there are any problems with filling your order we will notify you promptly.
4. Sales tax: We do not collect sales tax but remit it out of pocket for California customers at the end of the year as a courtesy. If required by law, we will remit to other entities when necessary and at no charge.
5. Shipping: We offer FREE shipping for the printed books regardless of the total dollar amount in your order. We will notify you when your order is shipped as soon as it has been completed. All shipping times are estimates and not guarantees, as they may be affected by factors over which we have no control, including the weather, an incorrect delivery address or other delivery restrictions. You should receive your purchase within 10-15 business days. We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
6. Returns and Refunds: Please do not request a refund through PayPal. PayPal has recently changed its procedures so that refunds can be delayed for up to 21 days. Contact us directly, and we will set up the refund to ensure you get your money back as soon as possible. There can be no refund without a return. Naturally, ebooks are not returnable, so no refund will be granted for them.
8. Due to time constraints we prefer to deal by email. All questions, suggestions, comments and notices should be sent to: email@example.com.
I hope your online shopping experience is quick, easy, and pleasant.
Thank you for your attention. -- Theresa M. Moore
Home ♦ Back to Top
©2018 Antellus®, all rights reserved. ♦